North Korea’s OWN Laws Gives 6 Reasons Why Kim Jong Un Belongs in Prison
According to North Korea’s own laws, Kim Jong Un is an illegal leader. He has been disqualified many times over and actually belongs in a gulag.
Integrated into the social structure of North Korea is a secret socio-political classification system – known as “songbun” – that determines how a person will live from birth until death. It is an extremely repressive ‘caste system’ and helps the government justify the habitual humanitarian abuses and discrimination.
Songbun marks one third of all children from birth and makes them slaves for their entire lives with no way to escape.
At birth, the three designated classes are CORE, WAVERING, and HOSTILE.
The elite class or CORE class of people make up the ruling class in North Korea.
The WAVERING class of people are the commoners that make up the tradesmen, managers, technicians, etc. From birth they are marked as a tradesman and have no chance to ever change.
The HOSTILE class of people is where the real pain sets in. These are individuals who have been deemed to be anti-revolutionaries from birth. They are assigned to hard and dangerous labor without pay and are heavily monitored in their daily movement. They have no say over where they were live or what they will do. It is all assigned to them and if they have children, then their children will be born with the same status.
Christians and their families are put into this category if their faith is ever discovered by holding secret prayer meetings or smuggling bibles. Not only do they suffer for their faith, but their children and their children’s children.
Of the three primary classes of CORE, WAVERING, and HOSTILE – Kim Jong Un belongs to the Hostile class.
If Kim Jong Un had done unto him what he has done to others, he and his entire family would be be put in a gulag and would never be allowed to leave.
Here are six reasons why Kim Jong Un, according to North Korean Law, is unqualified to be president and should be placed in a gulag with other members of the Hostile Class.
- For starters, the reason that Kim Jong Un was largely unknown to the rest of the world for most of his life was because his mother was not the wife of Kim Jong Il – she was the mistress. Kim’s mother was a professional dancer in Pyongyang when she met with Kim Jong Il. Kim Jong Il already had children with his wives Song Hye-rim and Kim Young-sook. In traditional Korean culture, from which ‘songbun’ is derived, a child of a mistress falls to the bottom of the social totem pole, but this is not the reason why Kim Jong Un fails the litmus test for Korean leadership.
- Kim Jong Un’s mother, Ko Yong-hui, is of Japanese heritage. Ko’s mother, Kim’s grandmother, was Japanese. Ko was born and raised in Japan.
- Ko Yong-hui’s father, Kim’s grandfather, worked in a factory in Japan in support of the imperial Japanese Army during the Japanese occupation of Korea. This family history would give Kim Jong Un the lowest imaginable status qualities.
- One of the primary reasons why Kim Jong Nam was not allowed to be president was because of he tried to sneak into Japan to go to Disney Land. He only did this after Kim Jong Un’s mother took him to Disney Land on several different occasions. Kim Jong Un’s mother was able to use Brazilian passports and obtain visas in Vienna to take her son back to Japan, the land of her birth. Such a treasonous act would be met with almost certain death had it been anyone else.
- Kim Jong Un’s primary caretaker for most of his life while he was in boarding school in Switzerland was his mother’s sister Ko Yong Sook. Ko, who mothered Kim Jong Un, escaped from North Korea and defected to the USA! Ko Yong Sook defection to the United States was a huge blow to the royal family. Ko knew many secrets about the current leader Kim Jong Un and has been able to share the most intimate details with the intel community in exchange for the right of abode.
- A counter-revolutionary is considered to infect the family gene pool and no other counter-revolutionary is worse than a Christian. A Christian is the bottom of the pile, next to the Japanese sympathizers and American traitors. Since Christians are the worse counter-revolutionaries, every leader of North Korea has been unqualified. Kim Jong Un, his father Kim Jong Il, and his grandfather Kim Il Sung are all decedents of Christian leaders. Kim Jong Un’s great grandfather and grandmother were leaders in the church, making his genetic pool contaminated.
Christian heritage, Japanese Imperial occupation support, vacations to Japan, and family defections to America makes Kim Jong Un completely unqualified to be president according to North Korean law.
If only Kim Jong Un could see that those that he tortures are not much different from him.
Wow, makes me want to pray for my children and grandchildren. When we think we give them the “good” things and experiences in this life while we may be actually shielding them from the reality of the redemption in Christ.
Kim Jong Un’s family went from being partakers of the Heavenly Kingdom to enemy of the Cross in 2 generations.