Get Our Newsletter

Receive the 2014 Persecution Report FREE!

SIGN UP NOW

From the Field

STAY UP TO DATE WITH BACK TO JERUSALEM


17 Jul

Who defends persecuted Muslims? (Spoiler: Not other Muslims)

Of those being persecuted for their faith around the world 80% are Christians. But what about the other 20%? Among them is a group that...

15 Jul

Post-Christian bewilderment about the persecuted church

Not only Christian organisations worry about the increase of persecution world wide. An interesting report was published last week, as a result of an independent...

14 Jul

New BTJ Podcast shorts by Brother Yun

Back to Jerusalem is now offering a new series of special podcasts for GateKeepers.  These podcasts are short podcasts from Brother Yun.  These podcasts are...

07 Jul

BTJ Directors in Canada Sponsor Private Screening of Controversial Movie UNPLANNED

The Back to Jerusalem directors in Canada are putting together a private screening for the movie UNPLANNED in advance of it's premiere showing in Red...

07 Jul

North Korean’s Secret Plague

There is a major crisis in North Korea that most people are not aware of. North Korea is experiencing the largest drought in decades and...

05 Jul

What Trumps visit to North Korea means for the Underground Church

On June 30, US President Donald Trump crossed into North Korea and for the world of politics - IT WAS A BIG DEAL! But what...

ALL ARTICLES

Carrying Fire Into The Dark

The largest missions movement in history


We exist to help the Chinese Church fulfill the vision they have received from God to take the good news to the nations in the 1040 window. The large majority of these peoples and nations are located in-between China and Jerusalem. The Chinese call this missionary movement Back to Jerusalem.


OUR MISSION

How You Can Get Involved

PRAY

Etiam nec tempor erat. Pellentesque consectetur magna vel turpis facilisis auctor. Phasellus gravida sodales ipsum, dictum ornare nisi sodales eget. Sed nec metus et velit cursus.

LEARN MORE

BE AN AMBASSADOR

Etiam nec tempor erat. Pellentesque consectetur magna vel turpis facilisis auctor. Phasellus gravida sodales ipsum, dictum ornare nisi sodales eget. Sed nec metus et velit cursus.

LEARN MORE

DONATE

Etiam nec tempor erat. Pellentesque consectetur magna vel turpis facilisis auctor. Phasellus gravida sodales ipsum, dictum ornare nisi sodales eget. Sed nec metus et velit cursus.

DONATE NOW

Donate With Purpose


From Around The Web

RELEVANT ARTICLES AND RESOURCES FROM OUR FRIENDS AND OTHERS