Spring is in the air and summer is right around the corner! With this in mind, we wanted to introduce our new line of tea that will be available to you the beginning of May. It’s perfect for making a tall glass of iced tea and has a wide array of health benefits as well! Tasty and healthy!
While many of us are worried about losing weight in time for swimsuit season, the refugees of Iraq are wondering where their next meal will come from. All proceeds from our tea go towards helping the refugees of Iraq meet their most basic needs, including: shelter, food, and education.
We will be offering 2 new green teas and an all-new white tea:
Mountain Mint Tea:
- Full of antioxidants that assist in increasing your metabolism
- Reduces your appetite
Promotes relaxation throughout the gastrointestinal tract
Suggestion on usage: mix our Mountain Mint tea with our Ginger Lime to give your family a refreshing drink that can be used in place of energy drinks, which are high in sugar!
Super Fruit Goji Berry:
You might not have heard of goji berries, but their claimed health benefits could encourage you to check them out. Also known as wolfberries, goji berries have long been enjoyed in China and the Himalayas for their sweet taste and bright color. A energizing and detoxifying tea that has been around for centuries within China and is cultivated within the Western region of China. This tea has:
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Calming and anti-aging properties Suggestion on usage: Mix some of the Super Fruit Goji Berry with our Pu-erh Tea to help balance the bold taste, as well as help boost the detoxification in your diet.
Red Raspberry White Tea and Rooibos Tea:
- It’s been shown to be a helpful aid for women’s health for all ages due to its ability to balance hormones and aid in pregnancy
- Added boost of health, which can help strengthen the immune system and overall health. This delicious white tea is an excellent choice for those that need additional vitamins in their diets and and a good source of an anti-oxidant boost. We want to take this time to thank you all who have been purchasing our teas to help the people of Iraq. The sales of the tea have been increasing and it is so exciting to see! Thank you for helping in this time of need. Check out the new advertisement for our tea and support helping the displaced families affected by ISIS.
Our tea may be purchased from our backtojerusalem.com store.