Secret Plans Revealed How Communists Would Infiltrate Church – But They Didn’t Expect This
On January 10, 1963, during the height of the reign of Mao Zedong in China, a paper was submitted to the US Congress for record called “Current Communist Goals.”
The paper was submitted more than 58 years ago and here are just a few items on the list:
- Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations.
- Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
The above goals highlight what the Communist Party saw as threats to their rise in power, but there were three special goals mentioned in the paper submitted to Congress that specifically targeted Christians:
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion.
- Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
From the beginning, the Communist Party identified Christianity as a direct threat and promoted a secret agenda to propagate, infiltrate and illuminate. What the Communist Party did not see was that the church would actually infiltrate the Communist nations.
Unlike the Communist Party, Christians did not develop a plan to take down the Communist Party, but when the Party declared war on God, they already placed themselves on the losing side.
In our new book, China and End Time Prophecy (on pre-order now), we share exactly how Communism launched direct and indirect attacks on churches – and FAILED.
“For He spoke, and it came to be; He commanded, and it stood firm. The LORD frustrates the plans of the nations; He thwarts the devices of the peoples. The counsel of the LORD stands forever!” Psalms 33:9-11