Each month BTJ’s GateKeepers from all over the world stand in the gap with us by committing to ongoing support, which contributes toward the activities of all of our ministries. This crucial monthly support gives us the resources we need, when we need them “To go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation.” The support our GateKeepers commit to each month helps us to road map, plan, and insure that our Back to Jerusalem missionaries can continue to:
- Evangelize to unreached people in the 10-40 window
- Deliver written and audio Bibles to seekers in their native language
- Support safe houses and businesses in China, North Korea and around the world
- Train and send missionaries where needed
- Prepare and be poised to offer humanitarian aid on the ground when disaster strikes
- Build and staff medical clinics in areas that have never had medical care
- And much more.
GateKeepers also enjoy special benefits from BTJ and our partners, including free audio books, exclusive podcasts, content direct from the mission field, and special GK promotions.
Ongoing monthly contributions from BTJ GateKeepers around the globe help insure that our teams are supported, prayed for, and equipped to share the love of Christ every day with broken, hurting people who desperately need a Savior. If you haven’t already, please consider becoming a Back To Jerusalem GateKeeper, and together we can continue to spread the gospel among the nations!
Learn More and Become a BTJ GateKeeper Today: https://backtojerusalem.com/gatekeepers/