BTJ Business Mission Forum 2023: Going Back to the Basics of First-Century Missions
The future of missions is radically returning to the methodology of the first-century church as found in the book of Acts. Apostles, preachers, missionaries, evangelists, and Christians are not hiding behind the closed doors of dedicated buildings any longer, but are invading the open market place.
If you feel that the Lord has been calling you to help complete the Great Commission, now is the time to do it – and we will show you how through business!
BTJ is hosting the largest two-day Christian business forum in Asia, where attendees have the unique chance to connect with businesses currently working in unreached areas of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
This is NOT a mission forum listening to hour after hour of Christian celebrities ready to sell you a book or motivational speakers sharing special 12-step programs. Instead, it is two days packed with real Christian business owners who are using their platform to spread the Gospel message in the most unreached areas of the world and are ready to help others do the same.
The methods used are straight forward, easy to understand, and practical enough for absolutely anyone to do it. It doesn’t need to be complicated, because it isn’t. If you are a Christian small business owner or are in the process of starting one and want to connect with other believers focused on completing the Great Commission, then this forum is for you.
Are you stuck in a place where you believe that God is calling you to take the Gospel to the nations, but just don’t know where to start? Then this forum is for you.
Step out in faith, register for the conference, buy a plane ticket, and join the BTJ Business Forum.
This dynamic meeting is taking place in South East Asia for only two days in August 2023. Details of the meeting will be sent when you apply.
AT THE FORUM
- Learn why the future of missions is CHANGING and is not what we have been doing in the west for the last 300 years
- Meet with business owners and fellow dreamers
- Participate in practical workshops
- Find Christian suppliers, customers, investors, and potential business partners
- Learn how to use business to preach the Gospel in closed countries
- Learn how you can create a new office for your company or expand with a branch office in Asia, Africa, or the Middle East
- Fellowship with pastors, evangelists, and believers from closed countries
- Meet Chinese BTJ workers serving in the 10/40 Window
- Learn how to start a brand-new business where we help you start from scratch
- Find out why the current mission model doesn’t work in the last days
- … and so much more!
Consider this: the face of world missions is rapidly changing. Over the past one hundred years, the Church has been sending out missionaries, supporting their efforts, and funding their projects. Unfortunately, that current model no longer works on the modern day mission field of China, North Korea, or Iran. In order to complete the Great Commission, the missionaries of tomorrow are going to have to go back to the methods of the first-century church and employ the methods of the original disciples.
To learn more, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details on how to register.