What is a vision trip?
Our vision trips are short 3-4 day trips to one of the countries where our Chinese missionaries are working to share the gospel and where they are connecting with the local community.
We never know exactly how God will use this trip in your life, but we are convinced it will encourage you and expand your vision, helping you to get a better understanding of what BTJ is all about on the ground.
Here are some of the things that you can expect to come away with on this trip:
- If your prayer walk is not strong now, it will be after you see the needs that our Chinese friends will have to share with you
- You will get to meet BTJ workers and see some of the conditions that they work in
- You will visit projects and help locals with hands-on humanitarian aid
- We will be visiting ‘The killing fields’ and seeing the history from a Christian perspective (this part could be disturbing to some, so please be prepared).
What is the cost of a Vision Trip?
- Your time, it is the most precious cost of them all
- Your personal international airfare to where we will be meeting
- A minimum trip fee to cover your food, lodging, and transportation of any flights to and from the country we are meeting in and bus fees during our time, to help us in transporting the group
We will be offering an add on to your package this year:
+ Add on your package to join us for the Vietnam Business as Mission Conference
For more information on our tours and Business as Mission conference, please contact Belinda