There are many dark secrets that Buddhism hides when sharing with practitioners in the west. One of them was revealed when the Dalai Lama was caught on camera commanding a little boy to suck his tongue.
Former Buddhist monk and student of the Dalai Lama, Tenzin Lahkpa, lifts the covering off of the dark Tibetan religion for the entire world to see in his book LEAVING BUDDHA.
In his book, he reveals the secrets of:
- The Predatorial Sexual abuse of young boys in monasteries
- The real meaning behind the breathing exercises practiced in Yoga
- The worship of demons and demon possession
- The Foundations of Hinduism
- The different levels of hell
- The violent nature of Buddhism and persecution against Christians
Tenzin also reveals the one name, above all names, that is forbidden in monastery debates in Tibet – Jesus.
Join us for our podcast as we explore a little further into the dark corners of Buddhism to reveal what most Christians in the west are unaware of.
To read Tenzin Lahkpa’s personal testimony, click here: