The Back To Jerusalem Podcast
Many mistake the idea of Back to Jerusalem as a movement of the Chinese church to evangelize Jerusalem. However, Back to Jerusalem is the goal of the Chinese church to evangelize the unreached peoples from eastern provinces of China, westwards towards Jerusalem. Our organization partners with the church of China to not only evangelize the religiously oppressed areas of Asia, but to also train and send Chinese missionaries into the unreached regions of the globe, including Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindu nations. This podcast is a publication of the 501(c)(3) organization Back To Jerusalem and chronicles our experiences from the field.
Our previous articles have highlighted renewed persecution in China, as well as the system of prison camps, where both Muslim minorities and Christians are being held without trail. But what is going on behind the scenes? Potential for repression This massive wave of religious persecution came unexpected for many, but looking back it was inevitable. When there is revival andContinue Reading
Of those being persecuted for their faith around the world 80% are Christians. But what about the other 20%? Among them is a group that has received much media attention lately, the Uyghurs of China, a Muslim minority group. CNN published an article today with some surprising findings about what the world thinks about China’s treatment of them. It isContinue Reading