Chasing Revival: A Road Trip Bible Study
$12.99 – $34.99
COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE on this road trip adventure that traces the movement of the Holy Spirit as the Great Commission is carried out across the world.
COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE
on this road trip adventure that traces the movement of the Holy Spirit as the Great Commission is carried out across the world. We’ll start on the day of Pentecost, when the Spirit of God descends on believers, and end up in the homes and churches of the revolutionary believers of today.
This study, which contains 9 units and 61 lessons:
- details the history of revival.
- follows the path of the Gospel as it travels westward from Jerusalem to Asia Minor, Africa, Rome, Europe, America, China, the Land between the Walls, and then returns to Jerusalem in the final days.
- explores the historical, political, and social issues surrounding key moments of revival.
- discusses influential leaders, theologians, and everyday people God has used to bring about revival.
- includes discussion questions for personal or group study
The thought-provoking message of Chasing Revival, along with the history that it reveals, will challenge the way you think about revival and the role you play in it.
This Bible Study is currently offered in two different packages:
- Chasing Revival Digital Package:
- Chasing Revival: Daily Devotional eBook (PDF)
- Chasing Revival Workbook (PDF)
- Chasing Revival Weekly Videos (Stream + Interactive study guide)
- Chasing Revival eBook:
- Chasing Revival: Daily Devotional eBook
- Chasing Revival Print Devotional:
- Chasing Revival: Daily Devotional in Print (Paperback)
Randy Hiebert (verified owner) –
I just downloaded and skimmed through the first couple of sections of the study guide and workbook. I have never left an online review but felt compelled to share a few initial thoughts:
– the passion of the author for revival and the Great Commission radiates from the pages of the guide and workbook making me feel I am on a journey with him
– it is so refreshing to have a study guide author asking deep, thought provoking, soul searching questions
– the Bible’s message regarding missions is front and centre
– the author has done a tremendous job of weaving together the Bible’s message and the history of the spread of the Gospel
– the way it is designed will work very well for my own personal study and should work very well for a home study group or other adult gathering
– on the one hand I am afraid of what this study will do to me but on the other hand do not want to miss doing the “good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.”
– I don’t expect to meet the author this side of heaven so just want to say “Thank you” for the tremendous sacrifice that was made to produce this study
Timothy Croy (verified owner) –
I enjoy context, and Eugene provides it within a concise, fun to read journey of God’s hand moving throughout His story. If you’re wondering where God is going during these likely end-times, this book will help frame your understanding and inspire you to reach the vast, unreached lost souls in the 10/40 window between China and Jerusalem. I couldn’t put this book down.