“We are a group of Shia’s in Afghanistan,” Susan (not her real name) said during an online meeting with BTJ. “Afghanistan is mainly Sunni and they persecute our area.”
Susan is a medical doctor working with BTJ in Afghanistan. The project that we are working with her on cannot be shared online. The lives of Sarah, her friends, and her family, would all be at risk if we tried to raise direct funding for her. It is simply too dangerous.
This is why BTJ needs GateKeepers, who support the most clandestine operations in the world today.
GateKeepers are BTJ partners from all around the world who stand together with Chinese believers who want to reach unreached nations like Afghanistan.
You can become a GateKeeper today. For less than $1 per day, your monthly commitment of $25 or more can help us go further, faster, and deeper than has ever been possible before in places like Afghanistan.
As a vital element of the BTJ team, GateKeepers commit to monthly prayer and financial support of $25 or more. Our GateKeepers enable us to:
- Fulfill the Great Commission
- Evangelize the unreached peoples in the 10/40 window
- Record the Bible and teaching materials into the languages of unreached people groups
- Support safe houses and minister to former ISIS victims of human trafficking
- Training and sending out missionaries who plant and work with churches, schools, and orphanages
- Prepare, supply, and staff teams on the ground for the times when natural or other disasters strike
With your help, we can help take the Gospel message to Afghanistan in ways that have never been dreamed of.
$1 per day may not seem like much… but to Sarah and her team on the ground, it means everything! Consider being a GateKeeper by clicking here: