Back to Jerusalem’s Chasing Revival series is up for several award nominations at the International Christian Visual Media Crown Awards ceremony.
The Crown Awards recognize excellence in the production and content of films and videos that are created for a Christian audience. Awards in Christian media excellence have been given out since 1973. The Crown Awards are a celebration of films and film-makers who use media to communicate the Gospel message.
BTJ’s Chasing Revival series has been nominated in four categories. The four nominations are:
Best Curriculum: Chasing Revival – America
Best Television Production: Chasing Revival – Africa
Best Documentary under $50,000 Budget: Chasing Revival – China
Best Series: Chasing Revival
Chasing Revival is a Bible Study series unlike any other that takes you on a road trip journey, tracing the movement of the Holy Spirit as the Great Commission is carried out across the world.
Starting in Jerusalem on the day of Pentecost, when the Spirit of God descended on believers, the study follows the Gospel around the world to show how the Gospel has spread.
The study is a 9-part video series with 61 lessons that:
- detail the history of revival
- follow the path of the Gospel as it travels westward from Jerusalem to Asia Minor, Africa, Rome, Europe, America, China, the Land Between the Walls, and then returns to Jerusalem in the final days
- explores the historical, political, and social issues surrounding key moments of revival
- discusses influential leaders, theologians, and everyday people God has used to bring about revival
- includes discussion questions for personal or group study
The thought-provoking message of Chasing Revival, along with the history it reveals, will challenge the way you think about revival and the role you play in it.